The final module in this course also serves as the evaluation of your learning. This module is optional, but must be successfully completed if you wish to have completion of this course recorded on your JIBC transcript. It consists of a short scenario and a series of related questions. This is an opportunity for you to review the concepts covered in the course and test your own readiness to respond.
To complete this module, please register for EMRG-1600. After you have registered you will receive an email (usually within hours) with your user name and directions for logging into Blackboard, the JIBC’s learning management system. If you have already registered, go back to the browser with Blackboard and under the course navigation menu click on Final Exam Quiz Module 4.
Information about the quiz:
- The quiz is open-book – reference materials may be used.
- The quiz consists of 26 questions – multiple choice, drag and drop, fill in the blank, and true/false.
- There is no time limit to complete the quiz.
- You may take the quiz as many times as you like.
- The quiz is automatically marked and graded. A pass mark of 70% is required to pass. You will see right away whether you have passed or not.
- If you are unsuccessful, you should review the questions and then re-attempt the quiz.